If you’re looking for an exciting career and enjoy working with service members and military commands, look no further.
Omni Financial® a leader in the military consumer finance field for over 50 years is seeking a retired Senior Non-Commissioned Officer as a General Manager in day-to-day operations. Experience in the financial arena is not required. We will train the right person.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Management of a financial office in Fayetteville, NC from top to bottom.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the local community businesses and military installation(s)
- Instructional presentations to small groups of service members
- General Management duties associated with a customer service office operation to include personnel management and accounts receivable management
Qualifications to include:
- Extensive knowledge of the military, local units and chains of command. Knowledge of military installation support programs to include MWR/MCCS, family support center services and other quality of life programs.
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Outgoing personality, great people skills and a can-do attitude.
- General office skills and computer expertise required. Good personal credit required.
If you meet the above requirements, you may have just what we are looking for and offer you an opportunity for a rewarding career position in a fast paced environment and a lot of customer interaction.
We offer a comprehensive employment package to include a 401K, vacation and holiday pay as well as a competitive salary.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to HR at email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a disability, and any other legally protected status. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.